Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fashion Teen | Playful Prints - Fashion Si Bejo

zlz-marymanaila2

? Avicii - Wake me up ?

This post's song sums up what I should do right now : wake up , because I've been enjoying and indulging myself too much lately, forgetting that I need to blog and pay more attention to a major thing I've started today.

It's just that it's all so wonderful, dolce far niente, that's what I love most about summer and I can't believe this is my last holiday before university!  Take these pictures for example: one month ago I was struggling to find a little time to shoot for my blog dressed in different outfits and now I have had them in my computer for more than a week. I've always dreamed of a maxi dress with a genius graphic print on it, it's just that whenever I found one, I didn't like the cut or how the tones matched my skin. Imagine my surprise when I found the perfect number at ZLZ, an online clothing retailer. And I say 'surprise' not because of the brand (mind you, they have an amazing selection, I could shop on their site for days), but for the fact that a couple of years ago, I would have never imagined I will find my objects of desire on a different continent and have them delivered to my house in such a short amount of time. I love the fact that the tan/nude shade I love so much is like a canvas, and the triagles frenzy begins from there and how easily you can match this dress to many colors.


ZLZ dress, Staccato flats, Bershka belt, Marc Jacobs Bracelet
notquitesure
zlz-marymanaila22
zlz-marymanaila15zlz-marymanaila17zlz-marymanaila8zlz-marymanaila1zlz-marymanaila21zlz-marymanaila14perhapsmaybeeeeeezlz-marymanaila11perhaps3zlz-marymanaila19zlz-marymanaila16zlz-marymanaila9sparremaybezlz-marymanaila18zlz-marymanaila7zlz-marymanaila20zlz-marymanaila13zlz-marymanaila12zlz-marymanaila3

0 comments

Post a Comment