Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashion Teen | I don't want to be COOL , I want to be FASHION ! - Fashion Si Bejo


                          Oasap Paris Sweater, Zara Skirt, Musette Belt, Accessorize cat-eye sunglasses


If you are a regular reader you must know the way I styled this Oasap sweater for the first time: urban chic,  with some edgy accents. Well, I decided to go for a boho outfit this time, in nude tones. I felt amazing while wearing this ensemble, a little like a modern fairy. It's simple, yet with some fine accents like the fabulous belt which is my favorite.

Also, I am going through a little chrisis as I can't find anyone to take my pictures. These ones were taken with self-timer so believe me it's a first time on my blog when I'm dealing with the lack of photos, but I liked the outfit too much so I had to post it! I guess I am going to ask you to consider one point: sometimes quality over quantity is the best

Also , credits for the words of wisdom in the title go to the one and only Anna Dello Russo. 
Wish you all a great week, stay fashionable!



0 comments

Post a Comment