Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fashion Teen | Mint, dots & lovely thoughts - Fashion Si Bejo

second attempt2

? Beatles - Roll Over Beethoven ?

I've always liked to learn about iconic movies, events, books, people and music, and that's why, as most teenagers,  I've been trying to assimilate important things from different cultures and historical events. Just like I know the emblematic songs of Bon Jovi, The Rolling Stones, U2, Elvis, Madonna , I have listened a fair share of Beatles. And, as much as I liked the lyrics and the beat I told myself: "They're great, but I cannot see myself going through a Beatles phase". I was, fortunately, wrong, because I can't imagine how I could have missed so many incredible messages and rhythms! I've been listening a little too much of their albums in these past few weeks, without being able to listen to anything else. How does one get out of a Beatles Phase? ( not because I've run out of songs, it's just that I miss going through all the charts - UK Top 40 is my favourite!).

And now- let's talk about the dotted presence in this post. I'm always on the quest for the right white shirt, as I have to wear uniform at school and as I happen to love wearing white. Somehow this number from Persunmall seemed like such a fun way to sport two trends of this season: graphic prints and black&white combination. The quality of fabric is incredible, and I tought I should make things interesting by matching it with my favourite mint-colored jeans and some nude accents.

The result? Well, you tell me :)


Persunmall shirt, Zara mint pants, Zara nude wedges, Mango wallet, Persunmall ring, Fossil watch

outfit8 outfit4detail2outfit2maybe4not quite sureoutfit9detail4portrait2detailattempt 2portrait

0 comments

Post a Comment