Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fashion Teen | Blue Jeans & fab shirt - Fashion Si Bejo

boyfriendshirt3

? Lana del Rey - Blue Jeans ?

I have one major issue when it comes to clothes: I can't find a proper tailor who would actually understand what I want(my  once fabulous chiffon is living proof). So imagine my surprise when Tailor4Less wanted me to make my own shirt! I took care of everything(minus the sewing of course) and all from my very own cosy home! Fabric, shape (boyfriend type of shirt, so perfect for school days!), colour, even how I wanted the collar. I just had to know my measurements because Tailor4Less is an amazing company which makes custom shirts & not only!

It's so difficult to find woman shirts that would perfectly fit you and I was just lucky enough to get one! The ordering process is really engaging and the result is esquisite as you can see in the pictures. I really love this concept and it's definetely a site that I am keeping my mind on for the future as they can also dresses, pants, pretty much everything! Of course, I wanted to match my brand new amazing shirts with some jeans that are extremely loose and I somehow turned them into boyfriend jeans as well. Brown accents are the best, especially when you take a walk in the park and the color of the leaves is so stunning, I blended in!

Also, it's that time you've all been waiting for! The 2 winners of the 'SheInside 50$ coupon giveaway' are :



number 18 (Visa) and 84 (Andreea). Congratulations!

Tailor4Less custom shirt, Zara jeans, Zara bag, H&M sweater, Massimo Dutti shoes, Musette belt, Fossil watch


boyfriendshirt14



boyfriendshirt11

boyfriendshirt8




boyfriendshirt7

boyfriendshirt4

boyfriendshirt5

boyfriendshirt9

boyfriendshirt6

boyfriendshirt15


boyfriendshirt10

0 comments

Post a Comment