Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Teen | Fancy Friday: Milestone! - Fashion Si Bejo





























Marc Jacobs Ipad case ( buy it here ) & my Tumblr

Oh, I remember the days when I would religiously post every Friday my favourite photo of the week, my ultimate inspiration. At some point though, I realised there were too many photos I liked so I created a Tumblr which is my virtual moodboard.

I'll go even further with this nostalgia and say I also remember my excitement when I gained my first 100 followers on this blog! I wrote a thoughtful and loving post (also a 'Fancy Friday' one if I remember right). New people have discovered the blog and I just want you all to know that even if I don't write it all the time I love you, my dear readers so much!!!!!!!

Today it's a special Friday & I invite you to never give up on your dreams! Who would have thought that I, a teenager from Romania, would be lucky enough to have:

? 1000 FOLLOWERS ON GFC ? 400 LIKES ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE ? 200 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN ? & I AM CURRENTLY WRITING THE 200TH POST OF THIS BLOG

I started slowly, writing trend reports and about my favourite brands and models than I dared to post couple of pictures of my outfits. I had to learn more about photography, web design and appropriate decors. Of course I felt like talking only to myself at the beggining(hence the title of this blog) and I appreciate the fact that you are reading this right now so much. I always read all the comments, as Garance would say 'they make the blog' what it is.

Have a wonderful weekend & dare to hope , laugh and love! Also don't forget to enter the Giveaway which will have 2 winners!

Also, I attended the Ab Fab Fair last weekend and I went for lunch with my best friend S. at Starbucks. I had the most incredible blueberry muffins and I wish you were there too , my dear reader, having a fancy meal and a pleasant conversation!




0 comments

Post a Comment