Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fashion Teen | Prints & Pastels - Fashion Si Bejo

DSCF7656

How do you like me now- The Heavy ?

CLASH OF PRINTS & BEST FRIENDS GOING WILD. Two weeks ago I went with my best friend S. to pick up my Cambridge CAE certificate and attend the Ab Fab Fair! It was a memorable day, full of laughther, shopping and delicious food (I can't resist Starbucks and McDonalds , sorry). I was really impressed with the Fair, it was the first time I attended and both me and S. found some really beautiful and unique things. The dress code really got me, I love clashing prints so I went for a florals&python mix.

If you are a faithful reader you must have noticed my obsession with pastels. Well, with this AMAZING cardigan with sparkles all over it I am starting : pastels-the fall edition haha. Seriously, its color is pink champagne and with all the glitter I couldn't help myself! Of course I will be wearing darker tones (hint: don't miss the next post) but my style is so feminine and classy that this seemed the right outfit for the occasion.

Ah, I can't believe the weekend has gone by so quickly, school is rough right now!
My advice for you  is :make time for your friends ,dress fabulously and have tons of fun! Have an amazing week, my dear readers x

Orsay cardigan, Zara top, Orsay bag, Benetton skirt, Massimo Dutti shoes, Mango bracelets, Fossil watch, Claire's necklace

DSCF7644



























DSCF7650

























DSCF7645










































































DSCF7662



























DSCF7721























































DSCF7658


























With my fashionable partner in crime, S.
And some fabulous refreshments..


0 comments

Post a Comment