Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fashion Teen | Aquamarine Penelope - Fashion Si Bejo

outfit9

This is one of those posts when I feel like analyzing every single detail. You might think I don't know how the aquamarine shade looks like, but that's not the case. I've struggled to show you how this dress actually looks but we had no satisfying results- we even took photos on two different days, and yet this shade of blue stuck, if you want to see the  huge difference, you can find the dress online here , it's exactly the shade you see in the 4th picture and I love it!  The dress is from Sheinside and my, how I love their shop, they make such perfect dresses, with a top quality and cut! (Remember when I was the Gatsby Girl? )

And talking about the dress, it took me quite a while to decide whether I should order it or not. How so? You must have noticed that I mostly wear clothes which emphasize my waist, because of my body type. I love the Empire effect, but I jusn't wasn't sure I could wear this type of dress. Still, I'm happy I took the risk, I feel so amazing wearing it, it reminds me so much of the elegant Greek goddesses.  As we're on the Greek mythology topic, I felt like naming my post after Penelope because ever since I was a child I've admired her strenght and determination to wait for her husband for so many years and I've always pictured her wearing a similar dress.

Now , the background you see, that's a whole different story- I wanted to pose in this enchanting dress  in the park near the Palace of Culture in Iasi, it seemed so romantic and right. Unfortunately, I got a call  and I had to take care of buying a gift for a dear friend. Imagine me, running around dressed like this and having no clue on what I should buy! Once I was satisfied with the gift, I ran to the park only to have the most unpleasant surprise- the sun was up! There were no shadows or places for a shoot in the park. I spotted this corner, a restaurant which was facing the Palace and I got an idea- use the mirror effect. In the end, I got my shooting at the Palace, right?

SheInside dress, Zara wedges, Camaieu necklace, Fossil Watch, Mango Wallet

outfit11perhaps3 perhaps outfit3 outfit2outfit6outfit12 details1 outfit10 maybe3 outfit7 maybe5 outfit5maybe outfit8 2013-06-23 11.42 maybe2 outfit4

0 comments

Post a Comment