Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fashion Teen | Toothpaste (Minty) Kisses - Fashion Si Bejo

DSCF5975


? Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees ?


When Monday turns into Thursday - I'm not a superwoman, I wish I were but you have to accept me as I am, with my chaotical life and my constant worrying about school. I'm having a really rough time, I have a final exam tomorrow and also a ball, talking about a hectic life!

When I look at these photos, however, I feel calm because I remember what a great time I had in the park when I shot these photos and how comfortable I felt about the fact that nobody was starring at me (as they usually do on my street).

What can I say about my outfit? Wow, I never realised how much I am into mint! This minted tank top (and also with floral print- double trend- bang!) is one of my dearest fashion finds, so simple comfortable, chic and also cheap (I got it from Zara for 4 euros 2 years ago).

Zara girl all the way!! Love and minty kisses, Mary



Zara tank top, Zara denim shirt, Zara mint pants, Zara nude wedges, 33knots bracelets



DSCF5890
DSCF5913
DSCF5955
DSCF5938
DSCF5965
DSCF5961
DSCF5906

DSCF5967

0 comments

Post a Comment