Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fashion Teen | The thought's makin' me hazy - Fashion Si Bejo

DSCF6213blog






























? Caro Emerald- That man ?

Why, hello there! Sorry my beloved, school has taken me over and I'm now both physically and mentally exhausted. I had no time to post, neither the mood to stay online (you may have noticed that I didn't update the facebook page nor the Instragram profile- @marymanaila). I'm positive though, I'll get through this, especially after having such an amazing day- okay, the second half of it!

Time has come to present my favorite pants in the world! I know, I've been blogging for a year now and haven't got round to post pictures in them, such a paradox. They are called carrot pants because of the shape, they are super comfortable and I bought them from -wait for it, it's so super hard to guess- ZARA! I went for nude tones and pastels so I can emphasize my new statement necklace, which I find fabulous!

How would you like another outfit post on Monday, just to make it up for my absence? I wish you all have a fabulous week! Enjoy life, even at its hardest and this pretty little song!



Zara pants, Zara wedges, Marks&Spencer butterfly top, Musette belt, 33knots bracelets


DSCF6223

































































0 comments

Post a Comment