Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fashion Teen | Franny&Zooey - Fashion Si Bejo



I have always loved J.D Salinger's work so when I found this book last week I felt extremely happy. Even though he didn't write many things during his entire life, all his books are incredible and must be read in a lifetime. 'Franny&Zooey' is no expection. Once you look deeper you will realise that not the religious theme is the most moving, but the technique used to describe the feeling of being lost and how important a brother can be in your life.

Also, how sweet is this floral jacket I got from Zara two years ago? It has the most sublime texture and colors, I thought matching it with my oh-so-loved mint pants would be great!

Have a great week everybody, mine started horrible already ( this post was somehow deleted and I had to re-write it) plus I have many exams!

"You can't live in the world with such strong likes and dislikes."
- J.D. Salinger, Franny and Zooey


Zara jacket, Zara pants, Zara heels, Asos T-shirt, 33 knots bracelets

DSCF5727






















































DSCF5780





























































































































DSCF5786

0 comments

Post a Comment