Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fashion Teen | Walking on a dream - Fashion Si Bejo

2012-05-01 15.58.51
?Empire of the Sun- Walking On a Dream ?

I am going to reveal something. As you know, I am a highschool student and these weeks are crucial for me, with all my final exams, tests and projects to do. Still, I am proud to say I have developed a strategy, so I can still be happy and do what I like although I am super busy. Okay, I'll admit it, it meant taking hours from my sleep so far, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow!

Seriously, I have read more books and watched more movies than I usually do when I'm on holiday! I also make time to go out with my friends! These photos were taken on Tuesday (&me posting them so soon -that's a first- ha!) when I had a blast with some of my mates.

I wore something really comfortable and YES, that's once again the skirt on my life, sorry for featuring it here so many times, I'm just obsessed! I also added some accents which are 'in' for this season, like the mint & floral-paterned bangles and the nude wedges.



Zara Skirt, Zara wedges, Zara Top, Zara Bag, Accessorize Bangles, Fossil watch

2012-05-01 15.58.01 greenapple

An incredible 'Green Apple' 

light
D...


A photo from my Instagram (@marymanaila)  with one of my best friends, D., who took these amazing shots!

0 comments

Post a Comment