Friday, July 27, 2012

Fashion Teen | Blue hue - Fashion Si Bejo

cobaltdress12

Hello my dear readers, I'm so happy to blog again! I didn't have any issues with my laptop or anything, it's just that my visting schedule has been so crowded because there are so many incredible places to see in Tuscany! I took these photos in three places actually because we visited all of them in    one day! It was intense for sure, yet so incredible and rewarding!

Our first stop was San Gimignano, just the typical Tuscan village, with beautiful historical buildings, surrounded by loads of vegetation and with the most lovely residents! The second place was a widely popular city, Siena, where I was astounded by the Palazzo Pubblico and the central square, but also by the Duomo. I am really fond of all the Duomos and the Baptisteries after this trip in Italy, I can't even pick a favourite after seing the ones in Florence and Pisa (still, the 'gates of paradise' of Firenze's Baptistery will always remain in my heart ). In Siena I also found for the first time ''L'Officiel' Magazine. I am hooked, it's so bad they don't sell this magazine in my town, I really enjoy reading the current issue I bought!

In the afternoon it was about admiring the famous Chianti region. We stopped to eat in the famous Radda , where instead of buying pastas or pizza (which, by the way, are really the best in Italy!) I wanted two of their special torte (cake), one with forest fruits and a cheesecake, the best one I ever had because it is typically drier than American styles.

It was a whimsical day, and I also felt so incredible because I wore a super comfy outfit, with a colorlocking effect. The H&M cobalt dress is just the perfect dress for summer trips and the lavender flats were just a joy to wear, because all the streets were cobbled.


H&M dress,  H&M sunglasses, Bata flats, Fossil watch Wholesale bag




















































cobaltdress17


























 Duomo
cobaltdress15
Secret streets of San Gimignano


























The sublime panoramic view of Chianti in Radda.

























cobaltdress6

























cobaltdress9
And the incredible cakes( follow me on Instagram @marymanaila)...

0 comments

Post a Comment