Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fashion Teen | Pleats & Flatforms - Fashion Si Bejo

Pleatedskirt3

? Lana Del Rey- Diet Mtn Dew ?

Hello, my dear readers! I'm so happy that more people have discovered my blog lately and that they even email me asking for advice or giving me some advice. I received a lovely comment asking why I don't wear heels. Well, I love heels and I have quite some beautiful pairs  (I believe) but the main reason you haven't seen wedges,pumps etc lately is because I have been in Florence and is nearly impossible to walk on all those cobbled streets, especially when you are like me and barely spend couple hours a day in the hotel room. I took long walks there, beside the visiting part. I would go with my cousin or even alone and wander around the magical city. I am home now and I missed my friends so much! I went out with S. yesterday(who also took the amazing pictures!) and there was a lot of walking as well, so I thought about a funny compromise: flatforms. This way you can't say I don't wear heels, and I feel as if I was wearing my lovely flats. 

I actually saw this pair in Bucharest not such a long ago but they were quite expensive. I waited for the sales and got them from Italy, it was the last pair in the store! I have to say they are super comfy and just the perfect thing I needed for school! The top was a very good investment as well, it's a timeless piece and it also has an incredible fabric! And now- the skirt. I know it won't be 'IN' for a long time but I have always wanted a pleated skirt and the colour got me hooked! I don't know what happened with the light though, we had issues shooting because everything was just too bright and the skirt seemed to have a neon shade. Its actual colour is the one that you see in the first picture :)

Also, I finally get to show you a necklace that has an imense value for me: the golden Paris one, which I bought last year in Prague, from Claire's. Funny, right?

Have a lovely week, for any questions don't hesitate to write me!




Benetton skirt, Mango top, H&M flatforms, Fossil watch, Mango bracelets, Benvenuti bag, Claire's necklace

Pleatedskirt9




























Pleatedskirt1



























Pleatedskirt7

























And the lovely cocktails and cakes me and S. had (follow me Instagram: @marymanaila)

0 comments

Post a Comment