Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fashion Teen | The manicure issue - Fashion Si Bejo

Folder nou1

From left to right, up to down: My Ipad with its Marc Jacos case // Spoiler alert! Shoes you'll see in the next 'goodies' post // Ice tea I had with two of my mates yesterday // My favourite movies //Spoiler again: next outfit post & the most incredible ice cream in the world (Coronas Cafe, Florence) // Pre-birthday gift from my grandma- this scent is sublime!

Basically, this is how my life has been lately, just enjoying the summer holiday! I received another mail from one lovely reader asking me about some tips regarding my nails (and about that really golden &sparkling manicure I had back in December ). Well, I am flattered, but I have to admit that I am not an expert in the beauty department. Don't get me wrong, I love nail polishes and I have 20 of them from different brands, it's just that I am not good at applying them and making patterns or mixing them. All that I know for sure is that the 'invisible pedicure' is the hottest thing for this summer. Well, I always want to learn new things so I went out for an ice tea with 2 of my mates who know how to turn their usual manicure into a work of art in order to find more about their likings in this department.

My friend S. told me she agrees with the trend that the brand Julep introduced for this summer: metallics & chromes and after talking me into it, I couldn't agree more! For those of you who don't know yet , Julep is a company which makes some innovative nail polishes, as their colors don't contain any toxins . You have to be super careful when it comes to nail care, because the daily chores or work might damage their aspect and from what I've searched on their online shop they also have a wide range of nail care products, for all types of problems.

Furthermore, they have some lovely nail applications, I would like to visit one of their nail salons so much! However, I still get a look at their unique work(on a regular basis) because I am a fan of their Facebook community and I advise you to visit their page in order to get all the Julep updates, it's really engaging!  I couldn't help myself and I had to make a top 3 based on their nail polishes. It was tough, because they have really intense shades and colors, but here is the selection and what they represent to me:

Beauty tips: for the blog

This post is supported by Julep. Opinions are 100% mine.

The first one is the classic Bordeaux color that will be so in for the fall, it would make a great investment! I love the second one because it has some really sparkling glitters ( you can see for yourself at their online shop) and you know how girly I am! The third one is a beautiful 'teal meets mint' shade, I  just have to have it!

So, what do you think about this enchanting brand? Do you like bold colors for your nails and follow the trends? What about nail care?
 Don't forget that you can get all the Julep updates on Facebook and follow me on Instagram ( @marymanaila). Have a nice weekend!

0 comments

Post a Comment