Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fashion Teen | Sugar, spice & everything nice - Fashion Si Bejo

GIRLY

? Moonlight Breakfast - Shout ? (a big shoutout to my best friend S. )

There are some people who know you. Who would listen to your ramblings and who would share your same greatest fear although you thought it's a silly and crazy thing to fear about. Who would encourage you to be yourself, dress up all in nude tones, with lace and florals. Who would say that 'you're a girly girl and it suits you'. Who would pull a sleepless night with you and listen your crave to take photos at 6 AM in the morning, because the start of sunrise is too incredible. Who would watch 'Wild Child' with you and dream along about that cute guy. I have one person who would do all the above, my best friend S. ,who is always there for me to give me a boost of confidence.

This is a feminine and classy outfit which I loved wearing because it is sort of my style. The story of the dress is lovely: I got it from my amazing aunt last summer and I didn't like the way it fitted me. I was late yesterday for my meeting with S. because I didn't know what to wear. She came over and went through my dresses and thought I was insane! I tried it on and all of a sudden I knew exactly how I would wear it.

 It's all about loving yourself and feeling good! Dream on, and don't let anyone get you down. Life is beautiful and I love being a youth, although I am concerned about college and future.Seize the day & keep it positive!

Also, we have a winner of the 'SheInside giveaway' . There were 111 entries, see if you're the lucky one:


Number 36, Anna!

I was wearing: Zara dress, Fossil watch, Mango wallet, Stradivarius flats, H&M belt, Accessorize bracelet, Claire's necklace

girly9
girly10
girly11


0 comments

Post a Comment