Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fashion Teen | Dream shoes & Birthday - Fashion Si Bejo

bday5

?  Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody ?

I'm 17 as I am writing this. I don't really know what to say, even if it's just a number it's overhelming! I am closer to driving, college, end of highschool...so many wonderful things are yet to come and I couldn't be more happy and anxious at the same time! At least I finally figured out something major : what University I want to attend and what I want to become. I feel blessed, I am so lucky to have such an amazing family, great & fun friends and the most extraordinary readers!

Also, these are the pictures Simona took of me at 6 AM in the morning in a place I particularly love. I have been hinting about these shoes for a while (Instagram, Facebook etc.) and I really wanted to show you how comforatble and tall they are at the same time.They're from Massimo Dutti, genuine leather and with a little bag to carry and everything, they are my most precious shoes, especially because their print is so catchy and flawless. I bought this incredible dress 3 or 4 years ago I believe, from a Zara in Wien, it's always great to wear when it's a little cold in the summer.

Also, at 00:00 my best friend since childhood, Sara came and brought me the biggest surprise! It looked incredible, with the most perfect wrapping and bow (and the charm bracelet which was glued to the gift haha). I had no idea of it could be! Turns out it was THE FASHION BOOK. That's right,  THE FASHION BOOK which is hailed by Vogue as the fashion bible and by Elle as the ultimate fashion reference book!!! Oh, the immense joy! (You can see an Instagram photo of it at the end of the post)

Have an wonderful Sunday, I know for sure I'll have one with my 3 best friends! x



Massimo Dutti shoes, Zara dress, Zara bag, H&M bracelet borrowed from Simona, Fossil watch, Musette belt

bday4

bday6











bday9

























bday2

bday7

And THE FASHION BOOK !!! Sorry, I can't help it ( follow me on Instagram @marymanaila):


0 comments

Post a Comment