Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fashion Teen | Magnificent Mint - Fashion Si Bejo

mint3

�Travelling is like flirting with life. It�s like saying, �I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.� � � Lisa St. Aubin de Ter�n

I took this photos on our last day in Florence , when I went out to eat for the last time the most incredible 'After Eight' ice cream from 'Coronas Cafe'. I miss Florence so much already, especially because I realize it's going to be a long long time until I visit it again.

As I told you in my last post, I turned 17 and this is exactly what I wore at my small birthday party! I wanted to be feminine and classy so I went for pastels and that amazing wallet which resembles to a clutch. The only different thing was the hairstyle, I went for curls. We had the best quesadilla in town and a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top of it! Thank you for all the incredible wishes and support, this was my first absolutely flawless birthday.

It was an incredible day and I received fabulous clothes, 'The Fashion Book' , mint goodies (a clutch included!) , five Agatha Christie books (because I'm a huge fan!!) and the oh-so-fabulous 'Gucci Guilty' fragrance. If loving Gucci is a crime, I plead Guilty!

Also, today is my little sister's birthday! She turns 10 today, I love you so much, my darling!!!


H&M mint dress, Zara flats, Mango wallet, Fossil watch, H&M belt, Accessorize ring

mint6
























mint4

























mint2'''

And the amazing food I had for my birthday (for more of my gifts, suprises etc. follow me on Instagram @marymanaila ):

quesadilla

































And my lovely sister, the birthday girl:

0 comments

Post a Comment