Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fashion Teen | The Corail Necklace - Fashion Si Bejo

2012-08-09 20.05.58

Hello , my loves! Sorry for not posting sooner, but I am currently enjoying myself in a different town, at my cousin's place. It's exhausting and amazing at the same time, I mean all the tenis, bicycle time, shopping, movies and making new friends..I LOVE IT HERE! 9 days just doesn't seem enough anymore!

I took these pictures couple days before I left my hometown actually, when I went out with my best friend S. to relax a little. I have been wanting to show you this necklace for ages (literally), because it's one of my favourites statement jewellery plus it has this awesome corail shade! Also, I tried something different with my hair because I love this headband with leaf motifs, plus it matched my flats. Now, I can't say enough things to praise this dress! It's just the perfect summer essential, and the fabric feel incredibly on my skin.
Well, I just had the most incredible time with some of my new friends in Copou and tomorrow it's Palas time with another friends (again!), so I don't know what should I add. I know I usually have some words of wisdom so I'm going to rely on my latest experience:

Stay amazing and true to yourself and always keep an open mind! Life is full of unexpected & pleasant surprises and you should make the best of them!


Fossil watch (buy here) , H&M dress,  Zara flats, Zara bag, Stradivarius necklace, Accessorize headband. Accessorize bracelet

2012-08-09 20.08.18


























2012-08-09 20.05.55


























2012-08-09 20.08.25

2012-08-09 20.24.42 2012-08-09 20.06.34

0 comments

Post a Comment