Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fashion Teen | Lust for Life - Fashion Si Bejo

feather1


�How difficult it is to be simple.� -Irving Stone (Lust for Life)

I had the most incredible 9 days with my cousins. Magical, even Florence worthy judging by the fun & crowded program. Not only the new friends, activities and long walks counted (10 km was the longest, I love a big city!!) but also spending time in my favourite bookstore, Carturesti , with a pleasant company for 3 days in a row. Needless to say, I came home broke but with a bag full of books and with a joy which words cannot properly describe!

You know how you can never be happy with what you have? There I was, having so much stuff to do, yet whinning about how I don't have enough time to read my long wanted book, Lust for Life . I have been searching for this book for a long long time, because Irving Stone's biographical books are INCREDIBLE. I think I have blogged about the 'Agony & Ecstasy' which describes the life of Michelangelo because I was astounded by the amount of history and information it gives.

Well, Lust for Life, the book about the life of Vincent Van Gogh not only has both, but also a breathtaking life philosophy. I barely managed to put this book down, and every 20 pages there would be a quote or a line which would open my eyes and make me ponder about 15 minutes. I keep it everywhere around me , it's an absolute masterpiece and it makes me respect the author even more!

I wore this outfit the very first day my chiffon peach shirt arrived! Now, this shirt has everything I ever wanted : the light color, comfy fabric, fancy cut, feminine allure and a feather print!!! Plus, it matches the book haha. Also, how cute are my navy shorts? I only own 2 pair of shorts actually because I prefer dresses for the summer so special thanks to my best friend S. for being brave enough to get these for my birthday!



OASAP shirt (buy it here), Uterque shorts, Zara wedges, Fossil watch


feather6
























feather3

























May I just say again you absolutely have to read this amazing book? :)


















































feather2

0 comments

Post a Comment