Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion Teen | The Fossil Watch - Fashion Si Bejo

sublimepitti

U2- Magnificent ?

I have been super busy these days visting Pisa (yes, I have a cliche photo with me holding the Pisa tower haha), Lucca, where I had a 4 km bicycle ride, the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace with its Boboli gardens but I am not going to give further details because I feel that you are more receptive towards me talking about trends and my outfits. All I can say is that Florence is truly magnificent, starting from the pastas, gelato and granitta to Tiziano's paintings and Donatello's work.

As for the shopping, it's AMAZING as well! The real problem is that you have to have a really big budget in order to afford all these genius clothes, which wasn't much my case. I can't complain though, I really managed due to the sales and the fact that my birthday is in August so all my family members let me choose my gift here.

However, it is one thing in particular that I'm fond of: THE WATCH! The perfect, golden-rose, boyfriend type watch that I got from Fossil. I'm in love with this watch ever since I saw it on their site in February but the taxes and the shipping would have made the online purchase value double!! I thought it wasn't worth it, I sighed and moved on. However, on my first day here I saw the Fossil shop next to Chanel and my very watch was there, in the window. I had to have it, I just think it's the amazing gift I have received so far.

As for the skirt, I had my eyes on it as well for quite a while. I like how it's classy and feminine, you can't go wrong with a crochet skirt which is so ladylike.  I just waited for the sales at Zara et..Voila! The wallet from Mango it was quite a surprise! I was taking a nap ( haven't done this since kindergarten but this whole trip is really exhausting!) and my mom went out for a little and though it would totally match my watch.

I want to thank my beautiful family for all the pre-birthday gifts I have received and for bearing with me while I took so many pictures today. These photos are taken in the Boboli Gardens, a whimsical place.



























Fossil watch, Zara skirt, Zara top , Zara flats, Mango wallet, H&M sunnies

pitti27

























pitti17''
 


pitti15''


pitti24''




















































2012-07-20 12.11.04


























pitti4'

pitti23''


























pitti16''


























Have fun in this weekend , my dear readers!

0 comments

Post a Comment