Friday, June 29, 2012

Fashion Teen | Neat Neutrals - Fashion Si Bejo


Hello my dears , sorry for being late with the outfit post again, but I had my cousins over for a week and I have been super busy entertaining them. We had a great time playing tennis, ping-pong, basketball , relaxing in the hammock at the countryside, watching the semifinals of Euro2012 and last but not least, I really enjoyed the role of a tourist guide when I showed them my town.

This is what I wore exactly one week ago, on the last day of school when I was awarded a scholarship and I figured I should dress smarter than usual. I don't only invest in the things which are 'IN' for the season (i.e. those mint pants I'm wearing all over the blog), but I also consider how many times and on how many occasions would that item be appropriate. This outfit is exclusively a mix of this kind of clothing, that I am certain that will go a long way. Take the black skirt for example: it has a fancy cut so it can be trendy this season, but in three years I can still picture myself wearing it. The white top tucked in is the same from this outfit post. I know, it's so versatile!

Have a wonderful weekend! x



Oasap necklace, Mango Skirt, Mango top, Zara wedges, Zara bag, Musette belt
___________




0 comments

Post a Comment