Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion Teen | Cute Bunny& Skulls - Fashion Si Bejo

2012-06-23 17.08.42


WEEKEND ACTIVITIES And it's finally holiday!!!  I have time to read at last (I 'm on the 'read a book a day' mode) and also to see all my old & new friends. This weekend I had tons of fun with my best friend/cousin and our good friend from childhood. It's really amazing because we had the Euro 2012 matches to watch among other activities and, although I am a girl , I have just as much football knowledge as them ha!

And don't worry, there was a major shopping session involved while they went to play tennis! I spent all my savings and scholarship on two dresses, a sweater, a necklace and last but not least a pair of punky chic flats from Zara which cost a fortune!!!  I didn't plan on buying them but I tried them on and they are so comfortable and fitted me so well! I was shoked when I saw the price tag, but let's look on the bright side: they are perfect for school as well. They might have tricked you that those silver things are spikes but they're in fact skulls which I find super awesome! I'm not really into these kind of things, but ever since Ioana launched BONE the idea of owning some skull-printed accessory appealed to me more and more.

Also, how cool is my new loose T-shirt? It has such a cute message and the print&fabric are fabulous! I actually like the contrast resulted from pairing it with the edgy flats !



























OASAP T-shirt, Zara flats, Marks&Spencer shorts

2012-06-23 17.10.38
2012-06-23 17.07.33
























































2012-06-23 17.16.11

2012-06-23 17.07.29

2012-06-23 17.17.30

0 comments

Post a Comment