Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Teen | Fancy Friday: Finding the right dress - Fashion Si Bejo

640x851

If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger, Catcher in the Rye

I've been planning to post this photo for three months now, shame on me! It's just that I like everything to be perfect and as I didn't take my camera with me at the last prom...well, that's the best shot I got with my phone.
I have to admit a thing that I absolutely love about highschool: proms & parties. We don't actually call it a prom, but a ball and we have two of these each year. I usually like to go wild and wear really different outfits on such special occasions (I was Audrey Hepburn inspired in a LBD once, Floral Fairy in a long dress, Cha Cha dancer in a blue dress and the list goes on and on..). At the last prom though, as you can see, I chose a dress which represents my style very much: classy and feminine. This happened due to the fact I was really busy at the time and I bought the dress one day before the prom and had like 15 minutes for hair&makeup, it was a complete madness!

This spring, when the second ball of this scholar year will take place, I want to plan things ahead , because although my look turned out fine, I don't know if I'm so lucky to pull this off again! I saw you guys were really receptive and helpful when I asked for your suggestions last time, so I'm going to to rely on you one more time: I need to pick next prom's dress.

Wait, there's some good news, I picked the brand already: House of Fraser. I've wanted to shop from this UK-based label ever since my pen pal from London showed me online the amazing things she used to get (we had this funny ritual at sales time, when we would skype and pick the best deals for her to buy). Right now, I feel like their unique prom dresses are essential for my next ball, you know me and my fashion fixations !

I'm still having issues picking between four of them, all fabulous, so perhaps you can help me figure out which one would suit me best (I'm also really curious on how you see me):




Prom!

I told you, four dresses- so different yet so incredible! What should I do?

0 comments

Post a Comment