Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fashion Teen | Girly cases & fancy weekends - Fashion Si Bejo

icone3

? Caro Emerald - Back it up ?

You know me and my obsession for girly stuff (it's always so sweet to see my photos reblogged on Tumblr with captions like 'sweet' and 'super girly!!'). I haven't always been like this, I told you before, it's just that I choose to surround myself with cute and sweet things just to bring some sparkle and sunshine in my life. Whenever I'm tired or super busy (like I was this weekend) I like to take a break and maybe spoil myself in some outrageous yet super fun way- so what if I have to girly illustrations in my room or a pink Marc Jacobs ipad case? The little things really count and yet I was lacking something- a super cool phone case!

Iconemesis just happened to contact me at a right time and I was so happy of the prospect of this collaboration. This UK-based brand has the most fancy and creative designs I have seen in a while! It took me a little too long to decide which one I would like, I mean they don't have only pastel-toned cases and I was thinking to choose something edgier until.. I found the Fifi Lapin cases! Sweet Heaven of girliness, I can tell you for sure, and I was so confussed which I would like to have. In the end I found this adorable case with bows all over it and I concluded that "less is more"!

I love it so much, and yet as I was writing this post I noticed that they have 20% OFF at everything , so I'm really considering still getting a Fifi Lapin case. Therefore, I made a collage and I would really apreciate your advice, it's just that they are all so cuteee:



Iconemesis =FABULOUS
icone5icone11icone7

Lovely, lovely , lovely- right??
Have an amazing week!

PS: Thoughts on the new banner , anyone? Should I change it back to the old one?

0 comments

Post a Comment