Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fashion Teen | Stripes & comebacks - Fashion Si Bejo

outfit3

? Lana del Rey - Miss America (Trash) ?

Hello, my dear readers! I'm pretty sure this is actually the first time you see me wearing stripes, which is funny because I usually wear a lot of striped tops and sweaters. I actually chose this song by Lana because it has the word 'stripes' at some point, you know how I love to relate my song choice or a quote to the the post.  And in case you\re wondering what amazing piece I'm wearing, it's from the even more amazing brand CHOIES.  I chose this dress because:
1. I always wanted a sweater-dress (the fabric is knit actually, that's why I was able to bear the impossible temperature).
2. I can easily match it with my uniform and wear it on a daily basis.
3. This is the best shape for my body (I usually like to go for things which emphasize my waist).
4. Stripes are making a comeback!! I mean, I know what I saw at Marc Jacobs for the spring/summer 2013!
Plus, the arrival of the package was a total surprise! It usually takes three weeks for me to get one at the postal office, especially when it's not from Europe and I was so sad that I wouldn't be able to wear it in this beautiful scenery because everything is so white right now in Romania. Well, imagine my surprise yesterday, it arrived after 7 days sharp, so chapeau bas to their efficient way of handling things.

Now, this is a casual look which I actually wore at school and that's why I wasn't able to wear a statement necklace and went for such discreet jewellery. I love my PARIS necklace from H&M which I chose to wear as a bracelet, one of my best friends just came back from Austria and brought me this special gift. The other bracelet is from Fossil and I got from another best friend of mine (I really want to blog someday about best friends and how it is when you have more than one, just remind me because I don't want to bore you right now, after reading such a looong text).

CHOIES dress , Zara pants, Musette boots, Fossil bracelet , H&M necklace, Fossil watch, Accessorize bag

details4 outfit7640x476outfit13640x861details1 outfit4notsosuredetails2outfit6outfit10detailsbagoutfit12details3

0 comments

Post a Comment