Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fashion Teen | Casual Cobalt - Fashion Si Bejo


? The Kooks- Naive ?

I'm super tired as I am writing this right now, so I want to apologise for the potential mistakes. I wanted to post yesterday, after the Cambridge CAE exam, but I'm no superwoman. It was such an overhelming experience, and I still have the Speaking Examination on Sunday. There is one thing I know for sure: having this blog contributed a lot in my preparation for the exam. I feel more confident about what I have acknowledged and I'm now aware that I just love love love English!

Now, about the outfit of the day: This is my new dress from H&M, I love it how it somehow reminds me of cobalt which, by the way, is mentioned several times in the May Issue of British Vogue ! And you can finally see my magnificent bracelets- all of them!!! They're from New Look, a brand which I found super affordable and lovely and I am so happy there is one in Iasi , recently opened.

One more experience I want to share: when I arrived home last night I found three lovely comments (2 on Lookbook and one around here) and it just made me realise how much I love you all, because no matter how life can be, there are always going to be some people to comfort me around here!





H&M dress, Zara leggings, H&M flats, H&M sunnies, New Look bracelets, Pull&Bear wallet






















































0 comments

Post a Comment