Monday, May 28, 2012

Fashion Teen | Outfit of the day: Change of Seasons - Fashion Si Bejo


?Sweet Thing- 'Change of Seasons'?

Hello, this is just a quick update because I didn't have time to shoot a proper outfit. This is just a look I wore yesterday when I went out for a walk with my family and I thought it's nice to share, even if there are barely any photos. In fact, I was thinking that this kind of 'outfit of the day' is actually something I can do on a regular basis, if you would like.

Yes, this is how I mostly dressup nowadays, I have a thing for maxi skirts at the moment and of course, for my brand new choker necklace!!(see more details after the break). You may wonder what's up with the title. Well, first of all it's a song that I really love and, secondly, I don't know what it's like in your town, but the weather is extremely strange around here! In fact, that's why I didn't get to take more photos, because two minutes after there was a full storm and my umbrella wasn't exactly fashionable nor matching the outfit.

What do you think about the pastels and nude tones? As I've told you before, this season really suits me, regarding the trends. 
Have a great week and thanks for being here!



Choker necklace (buy here) , Zara skirt, Zara flats, Marks&Spencer blouse




0 comments

Post a Comment