Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fashion Teen | Urban Ballerina - Fashion Si Bejo


























It was a sunny day when I first saw it. I had just finished my shopping session and I was penniless when I looked behind into the Zara shopping windows and there it was! Perfect, white, with a white python print, heart-shaped and with the perfect length. I was so dissapointed because it would have matched my new nude platforms so divine!

Two weeks later, I had the greatest chance: the anual ball organised by our highschool had a "Black&White" dress code. I managed to convince my mother of the urgent need of it (although I have plenty of black dresses but eh..I had no such thing as an white one!) and with the support of my aunt, she finally gave in.  After I bought it, I took these photos because I was ecstatic and then I went out with my family to have a lovely lunch at one of my favorite restaurants. You can see that the 'light issue' hadn't crossed my mind! What can I say, I'm so clumsy, it was all too good to be true, but I am sure you can notice the details I was talking about. The white python print is definetely my ultimate love or wait, is it the fabric- or the heart-shape?

I like to match white with pastel and nude tones. Of course, I have also included a photo from the ball (after the break), where I chose to match it a nude Musette belt and some simple but effective pearls. Also after the break, you will find a lovely sketch of a ballerina (by S.) which was inspired by this outfit post.

RO: Am observat ca �n ultimul timp numarul de cititori din Rom�nia a crescut considerabil, ceea ce ma bucura nespus! V-ar placea sa scriu postarile si �n rom�na? Daca da, lasa-ti un comentariu mai jos :)




Ah..just teasing. :D...



Zara dress, Zara Pumps, Meli Melo scarf used as belt, Accessorize bangles& ring
 And now one of the few photos from the Ball (sorry for the bad quality):
 And the sketch I was talking about:



0 comments

Post a Comment