Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fashion Teen | MINT me!!! - Fashion Si Bejo


























Oh, sorry for my long absence, I have been travelling for 7 days and I am finally home. Had a tough but also amazing experience , visited my beloved cousins and..had a shopping session at Zara of course!!

I have to say that I am OBSESSED with mint and, although I own an adorable shirt and a charming owl,  I just set my heart on these fabulous pants when I saw them! They even have golden zippers!

Now, there's the nude wedges. I have been searching for the right ones for 2 years now, I found them at Zara  too. The plush sweatshirt is just..I am speechless, I never thought I could find something with such a perfect fabric, which can be sporty, casual and feminine at the same time!

PS: Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY in order to win a statement necklace at the FACEBOOK PAGE.


ZARA pants, ZARA shoes, ZARA T-shirt









































































































































0 comments

Post a Comment