Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fashion Teen | Charmed - Fashion Si Bejo




























Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985


I took this picture couple days ago and I sighed dramatically as always. I usually complain of how my hair is so straight and still and just when I needed it to stay in it's natural shape it magically converted into this pseudo wavy-in-the-end hairdo.

I love my hair, it's quite long and I would never dye it, but it seems it doesn't love me back!! Of course, there are tons of hair products but as I am in a rush I just tend to leave it in its 'unique' manner. Don't get me wrong, I love to have a feminine, even preppy look so I decided it is time for a change.

Remember one of my posts about the genius brand ghd? Well, after some further research (this meaning an interesting talk with some new friends) I found out that they have the best ceramic flat iron , that does a fantastic job no matter what kind of hair you have. It sounds tempting, especially regarding the fact they deliver worldwide. Also, it wouldn't harm my hair because using the straightener twice a week is enough as the key of their products is effectiveness.

Top brand, with Katty Perry as ambassador, good prices and actually a result? On the whole, I'm chamed!!

Any hair product/ straightener are you lusting over right now?

0 comments

Post a Comment