Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fashion Teen | 'All you do is change your clothes and call that versatile' - Fashion Si Bejo


?Scissor Sisters- I Don't Feel Like Dancin' ?

In the last outfit post (MINT me!) I was talking about how versatile this plush sweatshirt from Zara can be. If I there I was sporting quite a casual and colorful outfit, here it is the central piece of a feminine ensemble, with all kinds of nude tones. I love being girlie, even preppy sometimes so this look defines me as well. 

And well, once again that skirt you know very well haha. I just can't help myself, it's just the most comfortable and adorable piece and I feel just fabulous wearing it. Also, I'm in love with this fabulous bag I received from my aunt, uncle and cousins as an Easter present. It's from Accessorize and the color scheme and details are marvellous!

Now , the storyline of the photos: I always seem to find the worst moment to take pictures of my look. This time, I was heading with my family to a fancy restaurant and, while everyone was getting ready, there I was, on the stairs, asking literally each one to take one snapshot. That's why they came out all so blurry and from dfferent angles: I had many many photographers, for sure!


Shirt: Zara,  Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Zara,  Belt: Musette,  Bag: Accessorize,  Watch: Fossil 


0 comments

Post a Comment