Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fashion Teen | I really like you, but it's time to say goodbye - Fashion Si Bejo

outfit

Dear friend
I know we've known each other for so long and that you have the best interest at heart: you want to bring joy, create memories and be there for me every single winter. It's not you, it's your entourage: the blizzard, the impossible temperature, even the mix with rain! I love you Snow, but three full months have been enough. I was sick almost the whole time, it took me a month and a half to find myself a fashionable beanie (okay, that is maybe my fault) and my hair looked terrible through the whole process!
This is the last day of winter and you have faded away...I have to admit I am actually happy. We'll always stay friends, but this 9-month break is more than welcomed! x

(You know you're super stressed and happy when you post super old pictures you were too lazy to post in January and you write a fictional letter to Snow, take it from me.)

On a brigther note, tomorrow is 1st of March! I won't be spending mine ideally because the circumstances are kind of bizarre this year but I love the sun and the spring air so much! And what a better day to post these photos than the last day of winter? Phhh..who am I kidding, it's still weird but I found this in my archive today and loved them so much!

I love you all , I wish you a blissful and magical spring!

Promod sweater, Zara pants, Musette boots, Zara clutch, C&A necklace, Fossil watch

details8

640x486 details5 possibilyyy details7 details3 onlyfortheface

0 comments

Post a Comment