Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fashion Teen | Haircuts &inspiration - Fashion Si Bejo

Spring love

''A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.''-Coco Chanel

(Oh, how couldn't I include a photo of my new haircut in the moodboard?? At first I thought it would be just me bragging but hey- this is my blog and you have to put up with my weird moods- thank you for that, by the way!).
I want to go back to the lovely quote of Coco Chanel- I believe that what makes it so genius is its duplicity: it applies in the situations when you decide to make a radical change with your hair (like my BFF did one year ago- it was hard for me to get used to it but I have to admit she looks incredible!) and it's also a great way to comfort yourself after you cut a few inches just to keep your hair healthy.I'm in the second situation right now and I'm missing my long hair a lot (although my friends assured me that it's still long enough) and this quote just makes me smile!

Now, let's talk about the collage itself- I've been doing some reseatch ever since I write for TeenyStyle and I noticed so many cool clothes and trends that I just had to share my favourite selection around here as well. So, I will reveal my TOP 5 CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

Charlotte Olympia- Oh my, I could buy all the pairs in all the possible colors (even the kitten flats- cuteness overload!). I love the shades and how fun and unique her designs are!

Clash of prints (see Carven, Mary Katrantzou, Valentino this season) - A funny thing happened as I was writing this post- my mother walked in and said "Such a lovely dress!" . That's exactly what I'm talking about- I want to own two fabulous pieces with flawless prints which are also easy to combine (suuuure, I'll find them haha).

JCrew Necklaces- divine, creative and so many models to choose from!

Miu Miu wallet- It's one of my long-lasting obsessions (ever since I was 15) but I included this is the list because I love the new colors they have this season!

Lanvin Ipad case- so cool and creative, my Ipad would need a new 'outfit' but I want to focus on my closet this spring.

There you have it - what are you craving for right now?

0 comments

Post a Comment