Monday, December 17, 2012

Fashion Teen | Optimistic Neon - Fashion Si Bejo

oasap9

? Moonlight Breakfast- Hard Times ?

I can't help myself but laugh as I am looking at these pictures. They show a very happy version of me, back on the 1st of December when the weather was incredible, I only grabbed a jacket and I was off to see Cloud Atlas which is definetely the best movie I've seen in 2012 (I still love Skyfall, don't worry, I wouldn't have named an outfit post after it otherwise!).

For some reason, that day felt like spring and I had so much fun with some of my friends and I had a positive thinking and I was like 'I bet it's only going to snow in February'. That's why I decided to wear my crop top (ha!) and the neon necklace I never got to wear last summer (ha ha ha).

Of course, the weather changed just as quick as my mood and now I am constantly covered in snow and exams. That's why I had to take such a long break from the blog, it is no secret that my studies are on the first place right now and I have to keep it toghether as I have decided to go for medicine (every Sunday in this semester has been about anatomy). It only felt like Christmas is approaching this weekend , when all my close friends started to give my hints about gifts and. I allowed myself to take a little break and let my creativity ( & savings) flow. It felt so good, and I am so happy to be back!

Also, I hope you entered the giveaway!

�Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.� 
? Victor Hugo, Les Mis�rables



Oasap crop top, Zara carrot pants, Zara neon necklace, Massimo Dutti python heels, Fossil Watch, Bershka belt


oasap4oasap1oasap6oasap8oasap2oasap3oasap7

Also, I have to share this super cute photo of me and my best friend D. , we have matching Marc Jacobs bracelet. You can have one too, if you join the giveaway HERE.

































Enjoy this Christmas, my dear readers, I will try to post again soon! x

0 comments

Post a Comment