Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fashion Teen | The mint issue - Fashion Si Bejo

minttop1


 ?Marina and the Diamonds- Hollywood?

I have to confess that I am extremely lazy about the photoshoots ever since the heat wave kicked in. One day I was walking with some friends in an amazing mint dress (mint mint mint, I know, I hope you're not getting tired because I am leaving in a few days and my luggage contains a lot of this colour) and when one offered to take me a picture I was like 'No, I'm tired, just other time'.

Another day, another story. I went out with my friend S. to burn some calories (a.k.a walking because I am even too lazy to exercise nowadays!) and, as I wanted to show you my new mint top, we decided to try at least to obtain some cool photos.Well , TRY is the key word because it was extremely hot and I mostly closed my eyes because of the intense light but there was as well a breeze which totally messed with my top! I hate its 'Oh! I ate too much' shape, considering the fact I've been living only with peaches, yogurt and milk in the past few week! Needless to say, we totally gave up after couple of minutes and we were like 'We have to find the nearest cafe, I need ice!' 

Still, I have to give summer some credit for feeling so inspired. It's so pleasant to chat with S. about life matters and the actual society, the latest movies we've seen and also how you can get so foolish sometimes because of the stories created in Hollywood.By the way, I have just decided on my favourite actress! I have seen her in many movies (comedies mostly) but after the 'The Help' where she is in the posture of a deep and independent character I have to say it's Emma Stone! Not only her acting and looks are incredible, but have you seen her style evolution?

Anyways, back to the mint top, I found it at a local factory for a really low price and the fabric and texture are just flawless, I knew I had to have it when I saw it was the last in the shop.

Zara skirt, Stradivarius flats, Zara bag, Orsay owl, Accessorize bracelet

minttop5
minttop7


minttop6
minttop3

And the amazing cocktails we had after finishing the shoot , taken from my Instagram profile (@marymanaila) :

0 comments

Post a Comment