Monday, February 27, 2012

Fashion Teen | Comeback of the skirt - Fashion Si Bejo


























Don't freak out, only the intro photo is so blurry with effects! Not my fault, I barely found a photographer to take the few shots.

Remember this skirt?? Yes, that's the one I've been wearing in spring one year ago, than the whole summer, once in fall..everything is showcased on the blog in the Outfits. section. So, I told to myself, why not wear it this winter, while it's still snow on the ground? Just because it's  freezing I shouldn't be fashionable? 

Therefore, I played around different textures and a pretty good layer came out. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any pictures outside when I wore this, like three days ago so today I recreated the outfit because I really wanted you, dear readers, to see this and tell your honest opinion.

Regarding the new Vogue Paris, it's a gift because I did extremely well in an English competition (olimpiada, pentru cititorii rom�ni) and I have to say this issue is really marvelous, it has interviews with Poppy Delevigne, Daria , a column about Marc Jacobs and I simply love the editorials!

Zara Skirt, Zara Denim Shirt, H&M sweater, Benvenuti boots, Zara bag (in the background)
















































0 comments

Post a Comment