Friday, February 17, 2012

Fashion Teen | Books and bags - Fashion Si Bejo


























First of all, I want to thank you with all my heart for the lovely comments I have received on the Anniversary post. I have read every single one, I noticed some new faces( yes, I have a pretty good visual memory) and I'm also happy to see that some readers have gained courage to share their opinions lately!

As for this post, I'm going to write about two things I adore: books and bags. As Jane Brody pointed out,
�Real luxury is time and opportunity to read for pleasure�
You always should spoil yourself with a good read, whether it's a interesting book where you learn about some life experiences like 'Frumoasele straine' is or a couple of Vogues which instantly cheer you up. With all this technology and daily problems we tend to neglect reading sometimes, and it is sad because books bring the wellness of our souls.

I also wanted to show you my most loved bag at the moment!! It's nude and it's from Zara. It was so expensive at the beginning but as soon as the sales started my aunt surpised me and bought this for me! I love it because it has the perfect details and color and the quality is just exceptional.

More photos of some magic reads and the bag:




























A Romanian book by a Romanian author. Very relaxing and fun to read!


























0 comments

Post a Comment