Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fashion Teen | Memories from Thasos - Fashion Si Bejo

DSCF8062

? Coldplay- Charlie Brown ?

I'm saying my goodbye to summer- sweet, hot, full of memories summer! As in the last three years I went with my family around Europe, I forgot how it was like to spend my summer properly- at seaside- swimming, eating tons of delicious ice-cream, sunbathing. We chose the Thasos island, in Greece, as our destination. It's an island I definitely want to visit again one day, the weather, the water, the food are perfect!

This is the beach where I spent most of my mornings, it was so hard to make me leave it! It just had an awesome lounge where I could enjoy my "Tales of the Jazz Age" book, a smoothie bar with what seemed like an endless menu and let's not forget the main thing - THE SEA.  

You'll also see in the photos a part of the hotel's garden. And I'm sure you're going to notice my fashion faux pas as well. YES, those are perspex flats, with a gummy texture.  I never wanted to wear them, but I forgot to pack my flip-flops, That's so typically me, I don't forget to take my golden cuffs with me, but the essential beach footwear- sure, let's leave them at home! Anyways, this pair of shoes was the only alternative I could find- the flip-flops they had for sale everywhere were hideous! In the end, I think it's the kind of funny memory you want to have from an amazing vacation, so I have no regrets.

H&M beach dress, Stradivarius golden cuffs, H&M sunnies

teenfashiondiary thasos
maybe2teenfashiondiary thasos8teenfashiondiary thasos cuffteenfashiondiary thasos7teenfashiondiary thasos6teenfashiondiary thasos2teenfashiondiary thasos

0 comments

Post a Comment