Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fashion Teen | Emerald Love - Fashion Si Bejo

2013-05-02 09.51


? Hearts a mess- Gotye ?

It's going to be one of those posts- where I actually stay focused on the main subject: the clothes I am wearing. I always plan to do this, but most of the time, my 'fashion blog' becomes more about blogging than fashion.  Oops, here I am, doing it again!

Emerald- I have mentioned this shade a couple times around here, I even wrote a whole post about it on TeenyStyle and I'm sure you know it is the color of year, according to Pantone. I don't usually wear green, but there's something about the lightness of this color that really got me! The idea of an emerald green statement necklace, a funky pair of flats or a party dress really appealed to me. I was lucky to find one thing on my wishlist: THE FLATS, in an unusual circustance. I was out of town and only brought one pair of nude Zara flats which killed my feet, so I decided I should buy a pair of shoes with the budget that I had for a skirt. I walked into the first shop, saw them in pink first and they were the most comfortable, which such a smooth leather! I wasn't sure about the color, but then I saw the emerald version and I didn't hesitate: match made in heaven!

Now, you must have noticed why I am wearing such a simple and casual ensemble: I wanted my new statement necklace to shine! I've always wanted something in this style, so I can wear it to both feminine and edgy outfits, and Chicnova is the best when it comes to making my dreams come true! Also, notice the matching bracelet I also got from their site, I loved its inscription:  "Never say never, cause never is forever".

Such a magical thing, how your shoes and accessories can change a simple outfit completely!
Chicnova necklace, Chicnova bracelet, Marc Jacobs bracelet, Staccato flats, BSB skirt, Zara top, Zara bag, Fossil watch
chicnova 14

maaybe2details3chicnova 1chicnova3chicnova 4braceletschicnova 8detailschicnova 12chicnova 6details2chicnova 2maaybechicnova 10

0 comments

Post a Comment