Monday, March 19, 2012

Fashion Teen | Treasures&changes - Fashion Si Bejo


Something fortunate happened yesterday. I was about to go out and I really wanted to go for a casual outfit in order to wear the "We just want to have fun"  Zara T-shirt which I have just received from my aunt. Thank you aunty, I got the message! (hint for my readers)
And the moment I opened my closet this wonderful skirt fell from its hanger. Imagine my surprise and excitement as I suddenly remembered I bought this two years ago from Zara because I needed it for a festive ocassion at school.

I didn't even think that much at this outfit, I literally threw everything that fell from my closet and it felt extraordinary! It's great to loosen up sometimes, especially when it's sunny outside. What I more extraordinary though, it's the joy I felt by discovering it, as if it was new. In another context worn it just seems like a different garment!

As for the changes, this game the idea to start exploring my closet more, and show you all my clothes, because I only tend to wear my favourites here, and it's unfair.

Incredible, the little miracles of fashion!



Zara Skirt,  Zara T-shirt,  Bershka Belt, Bershka kind of kimono/cape ,  bracelets( from C&A, H&M, vintage shop from London),  Zara scarf,  Wholesale bag





































































0 comments

Post a Comment