Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fashion Teen | Meet me in Paris - Fashion Si Bejo


























My dear readers, a lot of things have changed, my preferences included. Even though I have always stated that my bigest dream was to visit London, I found myself more atracted to Paris lately. 
And what a greak way to mark this time of my life in my fashion diary other than a knit statement? The amazing team from OASAP  sent me this genius & super comfy sweater. I've gotten tons of compliments for it, and as you can't wear a necklace with it I decided to go for Marc Jacobs bracelet.

I do love the outfit, don't get me wrong, it's the decor I hate. My amazing photographer and also one of my best friends, Diana, struggled to get better angles of my hometown but it's pretty much impossible. After all the arhitecture on my city is like "there you have it lady and gents, communist blocks on the right, oh and on the left as well!"

Have a look at the photos though, my poses and the quality of the photos should distract you from the horrible landscape!


OASAP Paris Sweater ,  Marc Jacobs bracelet, Accessorize ring,  Benvenuti boots, Bag sent to me by Wholesale































































































Love Marc!!!!


Thank you , OASAP!

0 comments

Post a Comment