Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fashion Teen | C'est la vie! - Fashion Si Bejo

IMG_1458

? Lorde- Buzzcut Season ?

I hope everyone enjoyed Easter and the brief holiday! For me, this year it was emotional because there are only a few months left of my last year of highschool, so half of it I had to prepare for the final exams, and the other half I spent with my family, eating the best sweets brought from London, going to bowling, reading the American Vogue "Kimye issue" (yes, I love them as a couple and how Kim's style is completely different from her old days) and the British Vogue issue, which features a great editorial styled by Kate Moss.

I am so happy my cousins came back in time from their Liverpool-London trip to celebrate Easter, because I can't imagine this amazing holiday without them. As always, they brought me incredible souvenirs, my favourite one being this "C'est la vie" Next jersey. I'm a huge fan of this sweatshirt trend, but I couldn't find one to sum up all my needs: a thick fabric, a cool print, a color which would flatter me. Well, my aunt did! And I was over the moon, especially because the A is the Tour Eiffel (and I'm sure you can remember how much I adore it). Something from London which also reminds me of Paris? The perfect combination!
NEXT jersey, Orsay leggings, Zara boots, Fossil watch
IMG_1535
IMG_1521IMG_1426IMG_1455IMG_1510IMG_1479IMG_1508IMG_1499IMG_1471IMG_1452IMG_1537IMG_1500IMG_1436IMG_1492

0 comments

Post a Comment