Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fashion Teen | Feels like summer! - Fashion Si Bejo

corail4

Hot weather is finally here, you know how I've been craving for this! Okay, maybe it's getting a little too hot, but I'm not complaining, I get to wear my favourite skirts and dresses again! Actually, I get to even wear some new ones, like this gorgeous number from TheFashionNinja . I love to show you photos and write my opinion about the brands I really believe in, and this Australian online boutique really won me over! Their dresses are so feminine and classy, I couldn't wait for mine to arrive. I was even more surprised to see it has such an exquisite fabric and that the measurements were so accurate ( it had happened to me so many times to encounter issues when I shopped online).

I love my dress so much because it's so comfortable, chic and vaporous and it has the sweetest color! It's everything I could have dreamed of, I've been wearing it on a daily basis ever since I got it. And, because I couldn't catch its flow in the photos, my mom filmed me a couple of seconds with my phone. The quality is bad, but I couldn't help myself: I made a mini-video and here it is:

The Fashion Ninja dress , Massimo Dutti shoes, Zara clutch, Fossil watch, Zara denim shirt, Marc Jacobs Bracelet, H&M sunnies

outfit
maybe4detail4corail16corail14corail6detail1corail2detail2corail17corail9corail7corail3detail3maybecorail15maybe5corail13corail5corail10

0 comments

Post a Comment