Friday, December 28, 2012

Fashion Teen | Gold & a sparkling winner - Fashion Si Bejo

MAIN_GOLD

? Mika - Love Today ?

I cannot believe I took this pictures just one day before the snow arrived. It was so sunny and perfect and I remember that as I was looking at the Christmas decorations that surrounded me everywhere and I thought how sad they don't have a matching snow storm to go.  Next post will be one full of snow, I promise but I thought I should publish these photos because you haven't seen me wearing many Romanian brands. I actually love and support them and I would love to have the opportunity to shop more!

Lately, I discovered I love glitter, sun and everything that sparkles! I wish I had a glitter dress for New Years eve, but I think I will just settle for a manicure. This golden sweater makes a statement: the perfect combination between casual chic and party appropriate. You can easily wear it on a regular basis, paired with jeans and some comfy boots (like I did here) yet also match it with a smart pencil skirt for a fancy dinner.

Also, this is a very special post because it's time to reveal who is the lucky winner of the Marc Jacobs bracelet! There were 154 valid entries and the bracelet goes to...


GIVEAWAY
Number 133, Karolina Wajs

Moja golden sweater, Zara jeans, Papucei boots, Fossil watch, C&A bracelets


MAYBE GOLD2 GOLD4GOLDGOLD3

0 comments

Post a Comment