Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fashion Teen | Burgundy & Sequins - Fashion Si Bejo

burgundy20

? Calvin Harris & Florence Welch- Sweet Nothing ?

I'm so HAPPY tha I'm actually able to write on the blog right now! It's been a rough week and the next two ones will be even harder as I have my exams and everything. Fortunately, we don't have school tomorrow so it will be a long weekend and well deserved break for me!!!

As I said before, I was so anxious to write this post because I have missed you guys so much(I hope you can appreciate the fact that even I was busy I managed to reply to everyone's mails) and also because I finally get to show you my burgundy sweater, such a great essential and trend for this fall! Oh, have I mentioned it also has sequins all over it? This is what made me buy it actually, I always had a thing for fabulous & shiny clothes!

Now , I know there are less pictures, but this is only because I was in a rush and I found a great spot regarding the light. Needless to say, 5 minutes after I finished posing that fabulous light vanished!! Also, starting now , the photos of my details will have TeenFashionDiary's logo on the left/right because I have found many photos with over 1000 notes on Tumblr which belong to me , yet I wasn't credited. Even though I mailed everyone who posted them, I only got two replies and I was so dissapointed! You can see the photos I was talking about at my Tumblr: marylueden.

Anyways, how cool is the matching burgundy necklace from Accessorize? I got it two years ago, on sale and I paid like 4 euros, when bordeaux wasn't a cool shade and statement necklaces weren't so popular. Now I congratulate the old me as the investment(if you can call spending 4 euros that haha) was a total success!!

Have a wonderful day, my dear readers, and don't forget that even if I'm not able to post so often I always think about you!

























Wait, I forgot to talk about one more thing, the hairstyle, which you can properly see after the break. I believe every girl should find an easy-peasy and yet outstanding way to do her hair when she's on the run. Mine takes 5 minutes and it's super comfortable to wear(and yes, it is my actual hair!)! Let me know what you think, as I got some requests on doing vlogs about hair and beauty.


ZARA jeans & top , ACCESSORIZE bag & necklace, ORSAY cardigan & bracelets, H&M flatforms
hair2 maybe main shot

pretty outfit


most likely

perhaps

























burgundy 5

























extra stash

outfit 2

0 comments

Post a Comment