Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fashion Teen | Bold Burgundy - Fashion Si Bejo

burgundy10

I was saying in my interview with iheartdaily(thank you for the feature, dear team!) that what I'm looking forward to wearing burgundy. Well, once I set my mind on something, there's no way to stop me! I went through all my clothes because the school opening is so close in order to fin all the things that would match my uniform and a dash of burgundy, of  course!

I succeeded: I found this tank top my aunt brought me from LA many years ago. I love the details and the colors and I'll be able to wear it this fall as well with a blazer or a denim shirt. Now, maybe you're wondering what's up with the AMAZING & DREAMY background. Well, it's the garden of one of my favourites places in Iasi: Little Texas. We had a big family lunch and I had this special potatoes and enchiladas, best food ever!

I went for a classy and feminine look to match the occasion, I'm really lucky that the weather is lovely and it still feels like summer!


ZARA skirt &heels, GAP top, MANGO wallet, FOSSIL watch

burgundy2burgundy6burgundy5burgundy8burgundy4burgundy12burgundy11burgundy3burgundy7burgundy9burgundy13burgundy1

0 comments

Post a Comment